Our classes help you with basic skills in reading and writing, math, science, and social studies. Students can brush up on basic skills, or study to take the high school equivalency exam.
The classes are free to participants!
Everyone benefits in the adult education program. Adult learners can become self-sufficient, get better jobs, and become partners in their children’s education.
Demonstrating achievement, pursuing educational goals, persisting in learning, and becoming lifelong learners are our students’ goals.
Learning at a Distance
Distance learning classes are available if you can’t attend adult education classes.
You can work outside of the classroom at a location of your choice. You decide where and when to study and study at a distance with a teacher. Instruction is through video, Internet, and/or workbook exercises.
Point of Contact:
- Mrs. Kelly Davis . Ph: 814-887-5512 Email: email@example.com
- PA CareerLink McKean County (Bradford) 363-9100 ask for Amanda Stewart
- PA CareerLink Potter County (Coudersport) 274-9330 ask for Loretta Lininger
- PA CareerLink Cameron County (Emporium) 486-1161, ext. 401 or ask for Loretta Lininger
- Community Education Center (St. Marys) 781-3437 ask for Lyndsey McAndrew
- Distance learning courses are offered for those who are not able to attend face-to-face classes. Contact Amanda or Loretta at one of the numbers above.
- Distance Learning can help you achieve your goals.
- Learners can improve their basic skills as they prepare for high school equivalency exams, employment, training, or higher education.
- Adults can pursue educational goals and become self-sufficient.
Distance Learning courses are offered for those who want the opportunity to study outside of the classroom. Classes are free and are offered in partnership with:
The PA Adult Education Resources page provides information for adult education teachers, tutors, and administrators. This site also has links to information for prospective students, such as locating programs in Pennsylvania.
The GED® in PA page provides information for adults who need to take the GED® tests, or for those who have taken the test and need additional information.
The Resources for Families in McKean County provides information such as parent resources, community events, and a directory of resources in the county.
The Elk County Resource Directory provides information about available services in Elk County. Click the link below to download a word version of this document.
The Potter County Human Services page provides information about available services in Potter County.